When your marriage or relationship breaks down, there are many things that you need to consider. No doubt, going through this will bring upon change and while emotions may be high, it is very important that you speak to a Marriage Lawyer.
What can a Marriage Lawyer assist you in dealing with:
- How to divide your finances
- How the mortgage is to be paid
- Who should pay the mortgage
- Whether you should contact the bank for special consideration
- Whether it would be ideal to sell the house
- Where the children should live
- How much time the children should spend with your partner
- What should happen with the children on school holidays
- Whether you should seek child support from your partner
At Matthews Folbigg Lawyers, a Marriage Lawyer will work closely with you to ensure you are well aware of your entitlements when being advised about family law issues. A Marriage Lawyer can help you understand the process involved with Divorce; Property settlement; Superannuation; Separation agreements; Parenting and custody disputes and Child support.