Business ownership agreements are important documents as they cater for tailor-made arrangements between business partners whilst in business and when exiting and include:
- shareholder agreements
- unitholder agreements
- partnership agreements
- joint venture agreements
- accession agreements (to admit new owners)
- related documentation such as company Constitutions and trust deeds
- succession planning considerations
- deeds of access, insurance and indemnity for officeholders
- business structuring advice and the establishment of your business structure
Contact us today
We serve all of the legal needs of individuals, government and businesses, regardless of their complexity, throughout all of Sydney and beyond.
We are industry leaders, and we never lose sight of the outcome that you want. We guide you through the legal process to achieve that outcome.
Our growth and our success, comes from the growth and success of our clients.