Our Strata Team Is Available to Guide Strata Managers, Owners and Occupiers Through the Changing Legislation That Governs Strata and Community Living
We are particularly focused in servicing all strata and community schemes and participants in the areas of:
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution – NCAT or otherwise;
- Insolvency & Debt Recovery – for strata levies, costs demand and negotiation etc;
- Front-end Strata Services – drafting, review and advice works in all aspects of strata and related laws;
- Property, Commercial and Planning Law – as relevant to the strata and community schemes throughout all stages
The people and businesses involved in the schemes would know that legal advice for the simplest of matters like drafting by-laws or resolving disputes has all too often been extraordinarily expensive or complex. At Matthews Folbigg Lawyers, our Strata Team is committed in assisting our strata clients by practically resolving problems in a way that is efficient and affordable.
Our commitment to you is that we will always;
- Give our clients direct access to an experienced strata lawyer and to;
- Listen to and understand what our clients want to achieve
Please contact our property/strata law team at Matthews Folbigg Lawyers on 9635 7966 if you would like advice or assistance. We generally provide free initial consultations with respect to strata/community related matters.
DISCLAIMER: This article is provided to readers for their general information and on a complimentary basis. It contains a brief summary only and should not be relied upon or used as a definitive or complete statement of the relevant law. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.