Whether you are buying or selling an established business/selected assets or buying or selling shares in a company or units in a unit trust we can provide you with the necessary advice and assistance including in respect of:
- drafting, reviewing, advising on and negotiating the heads of agreement and the buy/sell agreement
- drafting, reviewing, advising on and negotiating related documentation (including the terms of any relevant business ownership agreements and any contractual prohibitions/restrictions on buying/selling)
- addressing key terms including conditions precedent, staged payments, restraints, intellectual property, warranties and limitations of liability
- due diligence investigations
- confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
- interdependency agreements (such as buying land)
- dealing with third parties such as secured creditors and landlords
- assignments of key contracts including those with suppliers, customers and landlords
- advising on employment entitlements and claims
- regulatory considerations such as the need for any competition or foreign investment approvals
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We serve all of the legal needs of individuals, government and businesses, regardless of their complexity, throughout all of Sydney and beyond.
We are industry leaders, and we never lose sight of the outcome that you want. We guide you through the legal process to achieve that outcome.
Our growth and our success, comes from the growth and success of our clients.