We advise directors and shareholders about their statutory, contractual and regulatory rights and obligations, and their exposure to personal risk and loss and the legal options available to endeavour to minimise same including those relating to:
- director duties and disclosure requirements
- shareholder rights and remedies
- rules for the conduct of shareholder and director meetings
- dealing with conflicts of interest
- related party transactions
- personal/accessorial liability and penalties
- deeds of access, insurance and indemnity for officeholders
- Constitution and Corporations Act requirements
- director/shareholder disputes
- ASIC regulatory compliance
- establishing corporate governance guidelines
Contact us today
We serve all of the legal needs of individuals, government and businesses, regardless of their complexity, throughout all of Sydney and beyond.
We are industry leaders, and we never lose sight of the outcome that you want. We guide you through the legal process to achieve that outcome.
Our growth and our success, comes from the growth and success of our clients.