A plague over the workplace – how to effectively manage sick & injured employees
Shawn Skyring is a specialist in workplace law with over 22 years’ experience. He previously worked for a peak employer organisation providing services to employers in all areas of industrial relations and workplace matters.
Shawn’s clients benefit from his in-depth industry knowledge and his advice and representation in all industrial tribunals including the Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court, the Supreme Court of NSW, the Fair Work Commission and the Industrial Relations Commission of NSW.
Shawn has specialist expertise in industrial and employment law across a broad range of industries, with in-depth knowledge and experience in the following:
- local government;
- the cemeteries, crematoria and funeral;
- waste collection and recycling;
- recreation and hospitality; and · the transport industry.
Shawn has a practical approach to advising and resolving complex and sensitive employment related issues.
Shawn frequently assists clients in the following areas:
- the negotiation, variation and termination of enterprise agreements;
- award interpretation, drafting and negotiating contracts of employment;
- representation in workplace; and employment litigation including interlocutory proceedings and appearing for clients in dispute proceedings in the Fair Work Commission and the Industrial Relations Commission of NSW.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We serve all of the legal needs of individuals, government and businesses, regardless of their complexity, throughout all of Sydney and beyond.
We are industry leaders, and we never lose sight of the outcome that you want. We guide you through the legal process to achieve that outcome.
Our growth and our success, comes from the growth and success of our clients.