When your marriage or relationship breaks down, there are many things that you need to consider. No doubt, going through this will bring upon change and while emotions may be high, it is very important that you speak to a Marriage Lawyer.
What can a Marriage Lawyer assist you in dealing with:
- How to divide your finances
- How the mortgage is to be paid
- Who should pay the mortgage
- Whether you should contact the bank for special consideration
- Whether it would be ideal to sell the house
- Where the children should live
- How much time the children should spend with your partner
- What should happen with the children on school holidays
- Whether you should seek child support from your partner
At Matthews Folbigg Lawyers, a Marriage Lawyer will work closely with you to ensure you are well aware of your entitlements when being advised about family law issues. A Marriage Lawyer can help you understand the process involved with Divorce; Property settlement; Superannuation; Separation agreements; Parenting and custody disputes and Child support.
When choosing a Marriage Lawyer to act for you, you to need ensure that they have the skill, knowledge and expertise to assist you to the highest degree.
The Marriage Lawyer’s at Matthews Folbigg Lawyers have many years of experience in family law. Our team at Matthews Folbigg Lawyers encompasses a team of six lawyers including four Accredited Specialists in family law.
A Marriage Lawyer from our team will be able to meet with you; obtain the necessary information required to progress your case; provide clear, succinct advice to you and develop a plan forward to ensure your costs are kept to a minimum while achieving an outstanding result in your matter.
Contact us on 1800 300 170 or email us at email@example.com