A separation lawyer is a family lawyer who can provide you with legal advice at an early stage of your separation. Getting the right advice about your circumstances from an experienced separation lawyer can assist you to make decisions about:
- Your separation;
- Your children;
- Your living arrangements;
- Your finances;
- Your legal options;
- Related consequences and possible outcomes.
A skilled separation lawyer will also be able to discuss and help you navigate through all interrelated aspects of your separation.
Depending on your particular circumstances a separation lawyer may make recommendations and suggestions for:
- Securing access to funds and assets
- Obtaining financial documentation and records
- Relevant programs and support groups such as:
- Parenting programs;
- Counsellors and psychologists;
- Financial planners and accountants; and/or
- Estate Planning Lawyers.
If you are separated or thinking about separating, contact us on 1800 300 170 or email us at email@example.com
Family law situations can be complex and sometimes they can involve serious issues. Information outlined is proposed to provide general guidance only. Due to the seriousness of legal matters as well as the uniqueness of your individual situation, professional advice should be sought. For advice, please contact one of our Family Lawyers.