Matthews Folbigg Lawyers provide agency work services and can act as your legal agents for all matters in Parramatta.
We are located within close proximity to the Parramatta Court Precinct and are able to act as your agent with short notice. We pride ourselves with the knowledge and extensive experience with the courts in Parramatta where we appear regularly. You can be confident that our solicitors will achieve the desired result for you at competitive rates. We also understand you need to report to your client in a timely manner, therefore we endeavour reporting to you on the same day of the court appearance either in writing or by phone.
We can attend the following Courts as your agent:
- Local Court (Criminal and Civil)
- District Court (Criminal and Civil)
- Family Court
We can attend to the following:
- Attendance at interlocutory hearings, Notice of Motions, Pre-trial Reviews, Call overs, Status Conference, Pre-trial Conference or Directions Hearings;
- Inspect or uplift subpoena material;
- File documents at Court registry;
- Make urgent interlocutory applications;
- Attend hearings, mediations and conciliation conferences;
- Other agency work
For further information, please call 1800 300 308 or email your instructions to email@example.com