Have you thought about what could happen if you separate down the track but you aren’t sure whether to raise this with your partner or whether you should get advice from a professional?
Getting married is a special and exciting time for both parties. The lead up is usually filled with planning the wedding and making decisions about your future together. Naturally, separation and divorce may be the last thing on your mind during this time.
Should I speak with a Marriage Lawyer?
- Are you thinking about getting married?
- Thinking about speaking with a Marriage Lawyer?
- Do you have assets you wish to protect?
- Want to understand what may happen if you separate down the track?
If the answer is yes, then you can make enquiries by speaking with a Marriage Lawyer.
Why should I speak with a Marriage Lawyer?
It is useful to know where you stand before making one of the biggest decisions in your personal life.
Wherever you are with your thoughts, a Marriage Lawyer can:
- Give you advice about what may happen if you separate down the track;
- Advise you about the legal options available prior to getting married such as pre-nups and binding financial agreements;
- Advise you about the possible legal ramifications if you decide to separate and there is no pre-nup or binding financial agreement in place.
How can I contact a Marriage Lawyer?
For more information about the type of services a marriage lawyer from our team can offer, click to visit our services page.
If you want to speak with a Marriage lawyer about protecting yours assets or you wish to gain an understanding about how the law works when parties separate, contact us on 1800 300 170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Family law situations can be complex and sometimes they can involve serious issues. Information outlined is proposed to provide general guidance only. Due to the seriousness of legal matters as well as the uniqueness of your individual situation, professional advice should be sought. For advice, please contact one of our Family Lawyers.