Intellectual property comprises valuable assets that every business should be protecting as far as legally possible, and our dedicated lawyers can provide a range of assistance including in respect of:
- advice regarding the different types of intellectual property and how to register and protect same
- due diligence investigations to check ownership, registration/renewal status and encumbrances
- cross-referencing names against already existing domain names, business names, company names, and registered intellectual property
- trade mark registrations and dealing with opposition challenges
- enforcement of intellectual property rights including to seek injunctions and damages
- defending intellectual property infringement claims
- dealing with disputes
- issuing/responding to notices of alleged breach
- confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
- protection of ideas and know-how
- intellectual property licensing and transfer agreements
- dealing with moral rights
- waiver and release agreements
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We serve all of the legal needs of individuals, government and businesses, regardless of their complexity, throughout all of Sydney and beyond.
We are industry leaders, and we never lose sight of the outcome that you want. We guide you through the legal process to achieve that outcome.
Our growth and our success, comes from the growth and success of our clients.