When can you go to court?
Court action may be needed where:
- your visa application has been refused or your current visa has been cancelled
- you have appealed the decision to the AAT and that was unsuccessful
- the Department or AAT have made specific legal errors including “jurisdictional errors” and/or have breached the rules relating to procedural fairness
Litigation is often complex and costly and we therefore recommend you seek advice from us first before taking court action.
- assess your legal position, advise you accordingly and initiate an application to the court before the relevant deadline
- draft, compile and assist the chosen barrister to put your best case forward to endeavour to overturn the refusal or cancellation decision
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We serve all of the legal needs of individuals, government and businesses, regardless of their complexity, throughout all of Sydney and beyond.
We are industry leaders, and we never lose sight of the outcome that you want. We guide you through the legal process to achieve that outcome.
Our growth and our success, comes from the growth and success of our clients.