What are the family visas?
Family visas allow your extended family members (parents, sisters and brothers) an opportunity to come to Australia under your sponsorship.
Who can you sponsor?
You can sponsor:
- your parents (please talk to us if they are over the pension age)
- any other relatives for the purpose of taking care of you or one of your Australian relatives if you or your Australian relative have a long-term or permanent medical condition
- your last remaining relative (if all other near relatives are living in Australia)
The process of sponsoring your relatives can take a long period of time to finalise and whilst there are possibilities to shorten this period, these are subject to further requirements.
- go through these possibilities with you and decide if there is a more effective way to endeavour to bring your relatives to Australia
- initiate the relevant application
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We serve all of the legal needs of individuals, government and businesses, regardless of their complexity, throughout all of Sydney and beyond.
We are industry leaders, and we never lose sight of the outcome that you want. We guide you through the legal process to achieve that outcome.
Our growth and our success, comes from the growth and success of our clients.