No Comments

If your doctor has approved your return to work after an accident or personal injury in some capacity, even on reduced hours and wages or with a different employer, you should notify your personal injury lawyer immediately. Keeping a record of all pay slips is also important and a specialist personal injury lawyer can help ensure you maintain the appropriate records for your claim.

You should seek advice as early as possible from one of our specialist personal injury lawyers to ensure your rights and interests are protected and all evidence needed to maximise your personal injury claim is immediately collected.

Call 1300 773 529 or email a personal injury lawyer at We can then arrange an initial telephone conference the same day, to discuss.

Matthews Folbigg has over 50 years’ experience protecting the personal injury rights of people living in Parramatta and the Hills.