Following a car accident in which you have received personal injuries, it is a good idea to obtain legal advice immediately.
By obtaining accurate and succinct advice from our Accredited Personal Injury and Car Accident Law Specialists, you will be able to understand your rights and obligations. Some of the issues you need to be aware of include how to navigate the complex claims system when it comes to car accidents. You should know that:
- An Car Accident Notification Form must be lodged within 28 days of the car accident to receive a maximum of $5000 for medical expenses, regardless of fault.
- A Personal Injury Claim Form must be lodged within 6 months if you believe the car accident was the fault of another person.
- A decision on liability must be made by the insurer within 3 months. Depending on the circumstances, you may then be eligible for one or more of the following:
- Payment of Treatment Expenses
- Damages for pain and suffering if you exceed the 11% Whole Person Impairment threshold
- Court proceedings for compensation damages commenced within the 3 year time limit
Our Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyers can provide practical solutions and exceptional results in relation to your car accident claim, on a No Win, No Fee basis. Call 1300 773 529 or email a car accident lawyer at email@example.com. We can then arrange an initial telephone conference to discuss.